19.6.13

summer in bloom



At my in-laws house, there are these magnificent ivory flowers that are in bloom in their front yard.  They're everywhere! My father-in-law has an amazing vintage camera collection, so I grabbed this beauty and took it for a test drive :)  

I haven't updated the shop in a little while, but there is some amazing dresses coming to the shop over the weekend!  In the meantime, check our super-sweet 10 sale!

xx Shareen

Wearing: vintage mini dress, thrifted hat.

Photos by Jorge Rubiera.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good sweetie, hope all is well with you! Loving the vintage cmera - stunning!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never seen those flowers before, they look unreal!
    Also stunned by your beauty and very happy that you are blogging regularly again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little garden looks magical, and you look adorable.

    xoxo,
    Sincerely, Sarz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your style
    if you want visit my blog
    xx
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You (and the clothes) look gorgeous. Beautiful shoot as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Hi hello. Thanks for the love.