22.1.14

New Project: Vintage Novelty Prints!






As a vintage store owner, I have logged in hundred (I'd even venture to say thousands) of hours in thrift stores around the country.  For the most part, I try and uphold a really diverse selection of cuts and styles in the shop-- everything from sleek bodysuits to playful mini dresses.

Personally, my favorite vintage cut is the micro mini baby doll-- it's effortless!  I've had the pleasure of putting together a very small collection of short-run vintage-inspired novelty printed (and nostalgic) mini dresses using my all-time favorite shape.

These are the first four pieces.  There's admittedly no real theme here -- they're just prints that I absolutely love, and hope you do, too (anyone born in the 80's will certainly recognize some memorable characters!).  Some are made of vintage fabrics, and some are sourced from other places.  What all these pieces share is that they are hand-made, and there is, at most, two of them made--ever.  No re-stocking, no 2nd run.  After this bunch, I'll move on to the next fabrics that catch my eye :)

If you'd like to learn more about the pieces, click the pictures above.  Stay tuned for round two!

Love you all, Shareen


8 comments:

  1. Being a Disney obsesee, the Ariel dress is too good for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovvveeee!! how do I get my hands on one of these?! please email me! Nancyest951@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be possible to commission one of these with a fabric I provided? My email is pikamorgan@aol.com please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be possible to commission one of these with a fabric I provided? My email is pikamorgan@aol.com please and thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, pls check my blog: http://simple-kind-of-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi hello. Thanks for the love.