27.1.14

Some of My Favorites




Oh, the woes of selling on eBay.  I had almost forgotten how time-consuming it could all be!  Spending hours fighting with html code, and then hoping the pictures show up (9 times out of 10, they don't, so I apologize if you see a bunch of question marks in my listings where pictures should be).  Nevertheless, I stayed in this weekend to post just a small batch of items to the VM eBay store.

This week is our official third week living in Chicago!  I've been going sight seeing as much as I can, but it's incredibly hard to motivate yourself when the high temp is 0 degrees (no joke... and the low today is -12 degrees).  Coming straight from Miami, I've been dealing with things like frozen pipes, frozen cars, and frozen doggie paws.  It's definitely going to take some getting used to!

To my cold-weather dwellers, any tips on how to beat the frigid temperatures?

xx, Shareen

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!
    Super cool outfit
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for leaving your faucets dripping to stop pipes from freezing, nope; I'm looking to move South :) (Oh, well and Muttlucks boots for the doggie paws!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing outfits!

    http://www.juicyguile.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so happy to see the store site under maintenance! Can't wait to see the new items :) keep up the amazing work Shareen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so happy to see the store site under maintenance! Can't wait to see the new items :) keep up the amazing work Shareen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so happy to see the store site under maintenance! Cant wait to see the new items :) keep up the amazing work Shareen!

    ReplyDelete

Hi hello. Thanks for the love.