12.5.14

Chicago: The Frye Company








It's officially my 3rd month as a Chicago resident!  Besides getting used to the frigid temperatures (which, thankfully, have begun to subside), I've been spending most of my time getting to know my new home.  So far, I've learned that:

(a) my Husky-looking pups LOVE it here
(b) this city is a coffee-lovers dream come true (you haven't had coffee until you've gotten an espresso at Gas Light)
(c) the potholes here can devour your entire car if you're not careful
and
(d) Chicago natives don't mess around when it comes to shoes.  They just don't.

Sure, you could get away with owning a few pairs of heels and flip-flops in Miami, but not here.  Some of the best leather companies in the world operate out of this city, and I have never seen so many high quality leather boutiques in my life.  

Needless to say, choosing the shoe that was going to be replacing my havaianas was tough with all the choices I had.  It doesn't surprise me that my new go-to boots are made by The Frye Company, who, not only use incredible quality leather, but also have an all-American look I love.  The Jackie Gore Stitching Horse, in particular, feels like it was made for me.  They certainly make this Miami girl feel like she fits in!

Wearing:  The Frye Company Jackie Gore Stitching Horse Boot, Peachoo + Krejberg Cardigan, H&M skirt, Urban Outftters crossbody bag.


10 comments:

  1. i've missed your posts! love your hair - i hadn't noticed the haircut before. as a coffee lover, i'm going to have to bookmark your suggestion!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit! You literally can't beat a leather mini and a tee, it's the perfect combo for everything. Killin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I can't wait to meet you tonight girl!

    Xo
    Livinlikelarz

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you are so adorable! Just came back to this post ! LOVE IT

    Xo
    Livinlikelarz

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look ,boots are awww!!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/cekiny.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful look! your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://simple-kind-of-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi hello. Thanks for the love.